Wednesday 11 June 2014

Train chest and shoulders

The bottom of my body grew well, and I do so led to competitions decent only because of his feet and the ability to follow through form. However, when I got to the national competition and saw the incredible roundness and width of the shoulders of their opponents, I was impressed. I had to figure out how to prove it to look the same.

One particular moment changed my whole approach to training shoulders. It was not the practice of the journal, the study of anatomy or reading volume philosophy of the Eastern Bloc.

I trained at Gold's Gym here in Columbus and Nick, one of my old friends, join me to train chest and shoulders. If you've read any of my article, Nick is the guy who was able to compete in power lifting and bodybuilding in one day. Suffice it to say that it was just an animal: huge and lean at all times.

When I was preparing for a national competition and he saw me, he said exactly this: "John, man, where's your arm?"

I did not know what to say. Before the competition is quite fragile person, and this adds nothing to me twice.


Read more Tips kyle leon review scam

No comments:

Post a Comment