Thursday 5 June 2014

Bodybuilders and beauty

 Bodybuilder: I do not fit into the ideals of beauty and I do not care

Bodybuilder: I do not fit into the ideals of beauty and I do not care

Monika forty-five likes to cook, eat and train. Mainly practice. In addition to being a living as a fitness trainer, regularly participating in bodybuilding competitions. Why? Because it fascinates force, as a man can have.

Monika has been working with fitness trainer for twenty years, in 2003 she started racing in bodybuilding, and later became even representation Czech Republic in bodybuilding. In his spare time he is interested in psychology, acupuncture and Chinese medicine, because it's often handy at work. I feel great because it has exactly what she wanted. Ironically, unlike the people who have her body many comments ...

Article supported by
joey atlas truth about cellulite

How did you get into bodybuilding? A lot of people in our country perceives more as a male sport ...

Because, for us bodybuilding completely different advertised, it's not so prevalent issue among women, and indeed it is considered more a sport for men. Doing gym is quite suitable for women as well as men. I did a long time and then I athletics after the twentieth year had several accidents and near top athlete was nearly crippled.

Article posted by
joey atlas cellulite review

No comments:

Post a Comment