Friday 6 June 2014

After the big ultrasound

 For me, compared to the previous pregnancy news to be interviewed by genetics or recommendations that I should attend the above-mentioned amniocentesis or amniocentesis

At the interview they sent me after screening when I automatically suggested undergoing amniocentesis,

which is recommended for all women 35 years and above. I refused and Dr. Renate Alan, with whom I discussed her pregnancy genetic counseling in the hospital in Prague Pool, I luckily my decision not Test is has its risks.

While the risk that my child will be diagnosed with Down syndrome, based around one in three thousand, the risk that I could have a child due to amniocentesis come, it was a hundred to one. After all, it's a pretty radical surgery. see fitness tip

The second time I was in the clinic she was just after the big ultrasound in the twentieth week of pregnancy, when we were with the doctor drew a tree of related future newborns and their diseases, in order to avoid potential health risks. Since the inconclusive results even large ultrasound were okay for me by meeting with experts through genetics ended.

However, they are women who are clamoring for additional examinations that neither doctors deemed necessary. They need to have the greatest confidence.

Article Suggest by
joey atlas cellulite review

No comments:

Post a Comment