Thursday 5 June 2014

How your body reacts to muscle training

In women, but also men I always liked developed, rounded shoulders and buttocks. Conversely, I do not like skinny legs, to me it always bothered most of all.

How your body reacts area?

I must say that the Czech special shout: "Ugh, that's nasty! Amazon! Nasty!" Abroad, it does not happen to me. I too do not like when someone is too skinny, but I have no reason for him because like screaming. I think everyone has to have what he wants. Furthermore, when you are with someone I'll talk to, ask him if he is happy with her body. Most say they do not. And that's the difference between us, because I got exactly what I wanted and I'm happy.

I like just men-bodybuilders, or even "ordinary mortals"?

Now that more of those ordinary, most bodybuilders have little tiny woman, I do not know too many who should bodybuilder. Responding to my body are different in any case, it is clear that today's ideals of beauty
 are different and I do not fit them, and I do not care.

Do you have any requirements on how to look your partner?







Article by
joey atlas truth about cellulite

No comments:

Post a Comment